Sunday 19 February 2012

So it begins...

Welcome to the Kingdom of Rantlantis - where the habits of friends and family are as much of an irritation as being harpooned in the lung, and where the general public cause more annoyance than the Nazi revolution ever did.

That's a hell of a tagline. If that place was really a part of our existance, the speed limit on the motor way would need to be 2mph just to give motorists a chance to read it before entering. Anyhow, welcome, none the less, to my blog where I will be disecting every moment of life amoung the idiotic, fashionist, psychosocial metally-dead - otherwise known as, humans. The main reason for doing so is that I believe people need to be told the truth about their actions no matter how much it stings. All too often, people are told exactly what they want to hear or, just as alarmingly, nothing at all instead of being given an honest opinion. It frustrates and angers me that an extortionate number of Earth's inhabitants get away with so much horse shit. I started taking it into my own hands a while back by using the Facebook "status update" and "note" features to express my discontent at some of the material that appeared on the site in the hope of provoking a reaction. As I expected the reaction was a mixture of agreement, ignorance and offence. A handful would reply with a complete and truthful response, another handful would agree, some would take offence to the blunt nature of my posts, but the vast majority would ignore it because they know I've caught them out and they refuse to admit it. I continued to push them and push them further towards the preverbial edge, few have fallen but as long as someone is reacting I have my motivation.

So, I decided to start this blog just to give myself another platform/outlet to all of the arseholes in the world who never fail to act as a thorn in the side of society. I will try to update as consistently as I can, sometimes I lose track and forget these things even exist in my life, but I'll do my best.

For those who honestly agree with things that I say, don't feel as though you can't agree because I'm glad I'm not the only one with a bit of sense, just don't pretend you agree and start lying to yourself to avoid being humiliated.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to share and voice your own opinions by leaving comments, I enjoy reading them whether good or bad.